Brought to the market by tmgroup, Conveyancing Data Services (CDS) and mio, the series will invite property industry experts to share their wish lists for driving positive change.
The series will continue at 12 noon on Tuesday 26th April with ‘Top 5: Ways to improve staff retention in property roles’, where an eclectic and experienced panel of guest speakers will share their thoughts on everything from finding the right people and training them, to wellbeing, flexible working, staff retention strategy, and more!
Host, Dan Creed, HR Director at tmgroup, will be joined by:
• Claire Smith, People & Culture Director at Mortgage Advice Bureau
• Charlotte Jeffrey-Campbell, Director - The Able Agent
• Rebecca Kibby, CEO Conveyancing Services at Foot Anstey LLP
• Glynis Frew, Managing Director at Hunters
• Natalie Moore, Director and Licensed Conveyancer at Aconveyancing
Joe Pepper, CEO of tmgroup comments:
“Since being established in the midst of lockdown 2020, tm:tv has gone from strength to strength as an online debate series covering key topics impacting the property market – everything from market trends to the future hazards of climate change. It’s fantastic to see tm:tv continuing to bring so many property professionals together from across the industry to help drive positive change.”
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Megan Jones, Senior Marketing Executive at tmgroup on email@example.com.