Ian Gow, partner at Hoare Lea and Tom Wigg, Senior Sustainability Consultant present on the approach to advancing net-zero carbon in the residential sector and will discuss some of their recent work with the UKGBC and the RIBA Home 2030 competition, followed by a Q&A.
• Emerging legislation and political drivers
• Energy White Paper/10 Point Plan
• Future Homes Standard/Part L update
• New build BtR case studies
• UKGBC Building to Net Zero
• RIBA Home of 2030 (Suburban BTR)
• The challenge of retrofit/refurbishment